- Terms of service
Terms of service
“BEST SALON REPORT” (hereinafter, this site) is a website operated by p.c.c.
If you use this site, please read this agreement and use it only if you agree. If you do not agree, please do not use this site.
- This site shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by users regarding the use of this service.
- This site shall not be liable for any damages to other users or third parties due to the use of this service.
This site lists articles and information about beauty salons.
We are not responsible for any errors or omissions on the content of this site.
About link sites
The contents of websites operated by third parties other than the Company linked to or from this site (hereinafter referred to as “link sites”) are not controlled by the Company.
We do not take any responsibility for the contents of the link site and any damage caused by using the link site.
Use of service
This site provides information about beauty salons, but users of this site should judge the information of beauty salons and salon contents based on their own responsibilities.
Neither the site nor the administrator shall be liable for any inconvenience or disadvantage caused by the information provided on this site.
The copyright of the content (texts, images, video, audio, programs, etc.) provided on this site belongs only to the Company or the right holders who have approved the use of the content. Except for personal use only, copying, modification, adaptation, etc. on other websites, print media, other recording media, etc. are not allowed.
Changes, suspension, termination of content services
The Company may change the contents of the contents, postpone, suspend, or terminate the services posted on this site without prior notice. Please note.
Changes to terms of service
Users shall not perform the following acts using this service.
In the event of a prohibited act, the Company may take measures to prevent transmission (deletion or non-display) of the content posted by the user. In addition, we may prohibit the subsequent use of the user.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of our company or others, such as copyrights and trademark rights, or acts that may infringe
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property, privacy or portrait rights of others
- Acts of discriminating, slandering or insulting others, promoting discrimination against others, or damaging their reputation or credibility
- Acts of falsifying or deleting information that can be used by this service
- Act of using this service by impersonating another person
- Acts of sending or posting harmful computer programs such as viruses
- The act of collecting the personal information of another person, or the act of transmitting or posting the contents that we deem to be the act of collecting the personal information of another person
- Acts that promote the act, knowing that the act falls under any of the preceding items
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Protection of personal information
This site shall not disclose or leak personal information of users obtained through the provision of services to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the business related to the service is transferred and all the rights and obligations are legally transferred to the transferee
- When disclosing or using personal information with the consent of the user etc.
- Disclose based on a warrant issued by a court or other decisions, orders or laws and regulations of the court
- When there is an inquiry for legal and proper information from prosecutors, police and regulatory agencies
Supplementary provisions Established and enforced on April 1, 2012
Amendment June 1, 2018 Established and enforced